Monday, January 10, 2022

#Moosewood2022

I happened to see this tweet from Mollie Katzen on December 29th, 2021

I love her books, especially the original Moosewood book.  They are often the basis for meals I make, even if they don't end up being vegetarian.... comfort food, that is well-spiced and satisfying.

My loose goal is 1-2 recipes from one of Molly Katzen's books per month and to make some that I have not yet tried.

First up this year is Eggplant+Almond Enchiladas.... since my books are still packed due to our seemingly-never-ending move, I was delighted to realize that some of her recipes are available online.

If you want to join us on Twitter, the hashtag is #Moosewood2022.  It's already a great place to find inspiration when you're having a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner.

No comments: